Clinton Broome Apartments
The nonprofit organization Grand Street Guild is constructing a 232-unit 100% truly affordable residential development at 165 Broome Street, on the corner of Clinton Street in Manhattan.
- Old parking garage demolished and the construction site leveled to grade
- Construction fencing in place
- Soil sampling and waste characterization work
- Archaeological trenching work
- Vibration & other monitoring equipment installed
- Surveying and site layout
UPCOMING WORK NEXT MONTH:
- Support of excavation
- Excavation commencement
- Staging area preparation
- Site access areas
- Heavy equipment delivery
- Temporary access ramp behind 410 Grand St.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday to Friday, 7am to 6pm,
Saturday 8am to 4:30pm.
All work including health and safety protocols on site has been approved in advance by the relevant NYC regulatory agencies, including the NYC Department of Buildings.
Grand Street Guild and Monadnock Construction are committed to maintaining a work site that is both safe and clean. We ask for your patience and understanding during times of construction activities.
This month, you can expect the following:
- Truck deliveries within hours of operation.
- Signs, advisories, and temporary construction barriers to guide traffic and pedestrians and promote safety.
If you have questions regarding this worksite, please call Monadnock’s construction hotline at 347-378-4639.
Additional information regarding this construction site can be found at www.GrandStreetGuild.org.