Clinton Broome Apartments Monthly Construction Update AUGUST 2022
As construction has recently begun, we do not anticipate the application process for these apartments to be initiated for at least 12 to 16 months. Once we do get closer to the final construction phase, we will be working with an established nonprofit organization specializing in affordable housing, and with NYC Housing Connect. For important registration, application, and eligibility information, please go to HTTPS://housingconnect.nyc.gov.
Clinton Broome Apartments
The nonprofit organization Grand Street Guild is constructing a 232-unit 100% truly affordable residential development at 165 Broome Street, on the corner of Clinton Street in Manhattan.
- Old parking garage demolished and the construction site leveled to grade
- Construction fencing in place
- Soil sampling and waste characterization work
- Archaeological trenching work
- Vibration & other monitoring equipment installed
- Surveying and site layout
UPCOMING WORK NEXT MONTH:
- Support of excavation
- Excavation commencement
- Staging area preparation
- Site access areas
- Heavy equipment delivery
- Temporary access ramp behind 410 Grand St.
Continue reading “Construction Update – July 2022”